To add cloudflare on your website, you will need to do the following:
1. Go to www.cloudflare.com and click the Sign up link at the top of the page.
2. Create a Cloudflare account by typing your email address and password. Click “Create account” now to proceed
3. Enter the domain for your website and then click Add Site. It’s not necessary to add “www” to the domain. For example, if your website is www.example.com, type example.com.
4. After then Cloudflare will start to scan your domain’s DNS records. This will take approximately 60 seconds to complete. Once the DNS scan has finished, click Next.
5. On the next page select Free plan to add cloudflare free in your website or select a plan that fits your needs and then click Confirm Plan.
6. A pop box will be showing. Click “Confirm” button to proceed.
7.A list of all the DNS records found is displayed, including your subdomains. In this step, you can decide which subdomains you want to enable Cloudflare or bypass Cloudflare. Some records, like MX, never go through Cloudflare (no cloud).
If there are any additional records you’d like to add, you can add them here. After you’ve reviewed your DNS records, click Continue.
8. On the next step, you are given the Cloudflare nameservers for your domain. The Cloudflare nameservers are assigned to your domain and listed on this page.
9. Now you need to change your domain name server from your domain control panel. Go to your domain control panel and update your name server with the cloudflare given name servers. If you have domain registered with CyberDeveloperBD then follow the documentation to change your domain name server.
10. Come back Cloudflare website and click Continue.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully added Cloudflare on your website!
There is another step left. You need to verify your email address. Go to your email and Open the mail you got from Cloudflare “[Cloudflare]: Please verify your email address“
Click the link to verify your email address with cloudflare.
You are Done!
Note: Allow up to 72 hours for the nameserver information to propagate. You will receive a confirmation email from Cloudflare when the nameservers update is complete. Your site will not experience any downtime during this period.
You can add more website to click “Add Site” from top corner in the left side.
Follow Step 3 to 10 for each website adding.